This is a fast and simple dish that can be prepared for dinner in about 15 minutes minus prep time. This dish can also be made in toaster oven instead of AF.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 1 Salmon Fillet Steak
- Teriyaki sauce – enough to marinate
- 1 head of Broccoli
- 1 Carrot (optional)
- Marinate salmon with Teriyaki sauce for at least 30 mins to 1 hr.
- Put into pan and set AF 200 for 15 mins.
- Open AF around 7-10 mins to add in broccoli/ carrots
- Carrots can be added in earlier and check that broccoli dun burn.
- Add in remainder of marinate to season veggies.
Homemade Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients
- 1 portion of soya sauce
- 1 portion of mirin
- White sugar / Brown sugar / Honey to taste
- Garlic and Ginger (optional)
- Combine soya sauce, mirin and sugar in a saucepan.
- Dice garlic and ginger and add to mixture.
- Heat and bring mixture to boil and then lower heat to simmer until sauce thickens.
- Cool then and sauce is ready to use.