Discovered there is a pork floss function from the new Donlim Breadmaker I ordered from Ezbuy and has been tempted to try. Used the pork collar meat used for my old cucumber soup to try out and wow I am impressed.. really Pork Floss!
- 250 gm cooked pork, shredded with fork or use rolling pin to break up
- 1.5 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce, vegetarian (made from mushroom)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1.5 tsp mushroom seasoning powder (I omitted this)
- 1 tsp salt 盐
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Shred the meat with fork or roll over with rolling pin to break up the meat
- Marinade with seasoning
- Put the shredded meat into the tin and select the Floss option on the breadmaker. For other models which might have the Floss mode, select the Jam option.
Recipe from Journal of a nutritionist mum