Just like Teriyaki sauce, this marinate is so simple and readily made from standard cooking condiments like honey, oyster sauce, sesame oil etc so definite a good recipe to go to for simple seasoning for some chicken.
Ingredients (6 full wings)
- 6 wings including drumlettes
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp soya sauce
- Marinate wings with seasoning for at least 30 minutes or more
- Preheat air fryer at 200 degrees for 3 minutes
- Place wings on baking tray and pour a bit of marinate and AF for 7 mins.
- Turn chicken and bast with marinate and AF for another 7 mins.
Recipe from Noobcook