Another simple and fast recipe to whip up for meals.
- 100-150gm of lean pork
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Julienned ginger
- Minced garlic
- 1 tbsp shaoxing wine
- 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1/4 tsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tsp shaoxing wine
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Marinate pork with all the sauce and oil and add in cornflour last and let it sit for 15-30 mins.
- Heat sesame oil, add ginger and fry over high heat until aromatic.
- Add garlic and fry until light brown.
- Add in pork and fry until cooked.
Receipe adapted from Kitchen Tigress: