I always thought curry chicken was a chore to make but with a ready made curry paste, it was actually much easier than I thought. I used the Dancing Chef Yellow Curry Paste together with the Ayam Brand Trim Coconut Milk with 45% less fat so that makes a healthier curry without compromising the taste.
- 3-4 Holland potatoes (150g)
- 6 – 8 pieces of chicken wings & drumlettes (300g)
- 1 yellow onion sliced
- Curry leaf (optional)
- 200 ml Ayam Brand Trim coconut milk
- 300 ml water
- 1 packet Dancing Chef Yellow Curry Paste
- Peel potatoes and cut into cubes. Soak in water until ready to cook
- Place water, coconut milk and curry paste in pan and heat until boiling.
- Add in potatoes and boil for 10 mins
- Add in the chicken, curry leaf and onion and simmer for another 10 – 15 minutes until chicken is cooked
- Serve with rice, prata or toasted baguette
Note: The potatoes can also be boiled in water for 10 mins to cook them first before adding but I figured easier to do everything in one pot.