Fast and simple recipe that has everything for a great brunch! Looks just like what a cafe would serve isn’t it?
- 3 pieces of wholemeal bread
- 3 eggs
- 3 sausages sliced / ham
- Cheddar & Mozzerella cheese
- Pepper & salt
- Mixed herbs
- Preheat toaster / oven at 180 degrees.
- Flatten bread with rolling pin and stuff into muffin tray or ramekins. Spread a thin layer of butter on the ramekin to prevent sticking.
- Put sliced sausage on top of bread and crack egg inside each bread cup.
- Put cheese on top of eggs and sprinkle some pepper and mixed herbs.
- Put into toaster / oven and bake for 15 mins.
- Serve in ramekin or remove to serve.