It’s been a while since I worked up the energy to cook and I have this piece of sea bass lying in the fridge for the longest time so finally I decided to cook it for lunch.
- 1 piece sea bass fillet
- 1 small broccoli
- 45g unsalted butter
- 1 medium lemon juiced (I omitted)
- 1.5 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp herbs
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine butter, lemon juice, some garlic and herbs in a small saucepan and remove from heat once butter has melted.
- Mix all the powders and salt. Rub the mixture over both sides of the fish fillet. Pour any unused powder mix into the butter sauce.
- Heat pan on medium heat and grease pan with oil.
- Fry fish fillet for 3-4 mins (cooking time depends on thickness of fillet).
- Turn fillet over and pour butter sauce over it. Cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Remove fish from pan and stir-fry broccoli in butter sauce for 3-4 mins.
- Dish up and serve together with fillet.