This is a really simple and fast to whip up noodle dish – just need some greens and one protein and it’s good to go for a meal.
Ingredients (serves 1-2 pax)
- 1/4 or 1/2 a cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 or 1/2 yellow onion
- 200 gm pork belly
- 2 noodles rinsed and drained
- 2 sauce powder pack (mix one pack with 50ml water)
- Chop and slice up cabbage, onion and carrots and meat for stir-frying.
- Heat pan and stir-fry the pork belly until color starts to turn.
- Throw in the veggies to stir-fry for a while until onions start to turn transparent and cabbage starts to soften.
- Add in noodles and wet sauce and mix.
- Add in sauce powder and continue to mix and loosen up noodles.
- Coat noodles evenly in sauce and continue to cook until sauce is almost all absorbed.
- Serve hot.