I ran out of ideas on what to cook for dinner and had to rely on Google to find me a good one-pot meal idea and best cooked fuss free like via the rice cooker. I had tried this recipe before previously but the water ratio was wrong.
Ingredients (serves 2 pax)
- 300gm rice washed and rinsed
- 1/4 cabbage washed and chopped into small pieces
- 1 can of stewed pork
- 1-2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- White pepper to taste
- 250ml stew pork sauce + water + 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Shred the pork into smaller chunks
- Add 250ml of stew pork sauce, water and light soy sauce to washed rice
- Add in the shredded pork
- Add in minced garlic, sugar and pepper.
- Give the rice a mix
- Add in cabbage
- Cook rice as per normal rice cooker operation
- Let cooked rice sit for 5 minutes.
- Fluff up and rice and mix the cabbage into the rice.
- Serve hot